Recipe for Happiness
Cheese Tofu with Mixed Seafood Pizza
A quick weekday dinner meal that the whole family will enjoy!
- 4 pieces pita bread skin / pizza skin
- 6 tbsp canned tomato paste puree
- 300g grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp dried mixed Italian herbs
INGREDIENTS B (TOPPING)
- 250g cheese tofu (halved)
- 200g mixed seafood
- 20g capsicum (strip)
- 1 onion (shredded)
- 100g canned pineapple (cubed)
- Lay a piece of Pita bread on a baking tray, spoon in 2 tbsp of tomato paste puree and spread evenly.
- Put ingredients B topping on the Pita bread, sprinkle with some Italian mix herbs, and cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180℃ for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is golden brown. Top with some parmesan cheese before serve.